Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Flora And Ulysses

                                      
                                                           

By Kate DiCamillo
      When a squirrel is vaccumed up, he becomes a superhero. Ulysses is a squirrel who is always hungry. Flora is a cynic with divorced parents. Flora's mom thinks Ulysses is diseased and wants Flora's dad to kill him. This is news to Flora. To Ulysses, well--someone's always wanted him dead. They go on an adventure to stop Flora's dad from killing Ulysses, including fast-food restaurant workers, oversized donuts, and philosophers from Blundermeecan. But who knows what lengths Flora's mom might go to to have Ulysses dead...

4 comments:

  1. I read that book last year, and I think that is a great description of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good book, it's already on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely add this to my TBR list. It sounds like an awesome book! Great writing to.

    ReplyDelete