Thursday, November 13, 2014

Slice of Life #2

I hear shouts of "They're putting it together! They're putting it together!" Curious, I walk towards the cafeteria. I immediately see Sophie in her navy coat, gazing out at the middle. I walk in that direction and see an amazing sight spread out before my eyes. A giant  Sierpinski triangle made completely out of candy corn. I reach Sophie and we walk to the nearby head point.
     "Look," I say and kneel down. I point at one piece. "This little candy corn is leading it all."
      I stand up and walk to a different place.
      "It's so- well- sweet; and not just figuratively."
      Joel  walks by. "Do you like it?"
      "It's ... big." I say. My jaw is so wide open it's hard to get any words out at all. I am amazed.

2 comments:

  1. Yup! That was a cool Serpinski's triangle! I loved your slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was amazed, too! Good use of dialogue in this SOL.

    ReplyDelete