Monday, November 10, 2014

Slice of Life #1

We walked into a model home called The Dorado. Joel talked a bit with the guy that was in charge there. He was mentioning the other houses and slipped into the furniture. I wasn't paying much attention.  I heard the other guy say," Oh yeah. The island's over there." I walked over to a room and sketched a  lamp. Then I met up with Selah and Joel in the basement. I said, "I think we should visit The Island next." I had really wanted to find a tropical model home. Selah agreed. I met up with the man as we were walking out and asked where The Island was. He started talking about the architecture of the house. It turned out he had meant the kitchen island! Strangely enough, the next house we visited, The Cimarron, was designed in tropical style.



2 comments:

  1. Nicely written, Sophia! I love the humor behind the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this Slice is really cool! I love how you're talking about islands and your background is tropical. :) This was also really funny, so nice job.

    ReplyDelete