Wednesday, April 8, 2015

SOL #11

THE KAM TRAP
This is a trap SOL designed to catch all who bear the name Kam Plasek and are an assistant teacher at  the Logan School for Creative Learning. This was designed to attract her interest from the very start. The purpose of this trap was to tell her how much we will miss her and want her to stay. But we know that you will have an awesome life elsewhere and are happy for you to be getting a step closer to your dream. Goodbye and good luck.


PS. It's crazy the photos you find on the Web.



7 comments:

  1. Haha cool slice! I like the part "designed to catch all who BEAR the name Kam Plasek..." because its a bear trap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this slice. like Andrew, I like the part "designed to catch all who BEAR the name Kam Plasek". Kam, if you did violate the title and read this, I wish you would stay, but you already made up your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Sophia! Thank you :) This is so sweet! I will miss you too! So much. Thank you for the sweet, wonderful slice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Kam didn't get hurt when she stepped into the Kam Trap...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! This is such a funny slice! I agree, good bye Kam! We will ALL miss you. :( I wanted you to stay, but you have already chosen your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Idea! Maybe Ill do an Spray on Annoying Assistant Teacher Remover slice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait....... Kam is leaving?!?!?

    ReplyDelete