Friday, January 9, 2015

SOL #7

10 reasons Griffin is annoying
  1. He won't pay attention to me.
  2. Je tawks leek zees. 
  3. He cheats to pretend he's winning.
  4. When playing basketball with him, nothing is illegal-not traveling, not 5 seconds, ect. 
  5. One night, he wasn't tired, so he stole and took 1 melatonin pill(I take 2 each night, and only had the next night's supply left)and we had a lot of trouble getting the bottle 1 NIGHT EARLY!
  6. His unit is the same as his mini unit last year
  7. I came up with the idea of having a scuba sleepover at Denver Divers. ME! And it's Griffin's second party like that in a row!
  8. he texts like this. (look at the last SOL for the code) (last figure is a .)
  9. He steals a lot of my ideas.
  10. He gives me negative attention, which my parents say means he wants to play with me. BUT WHEN HE PLAYS, HE CHEATS!
  11. No one notices any of the above but me.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very interesting/unique slice of life I like it. Who is Griffin though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I feel your pain. Sophia's little brother is Griffin. This title caught my attention! :)

    ReplyDelete