Friday, January 30, 2015

SOL #9

I wish I went to this school. The day I shadowed was like a vacation. Everyone was like me. They appreciated me. I think I remember the way to John's class. I hope the kids there remember me. I walk into the overflow. There I spot someone I know. She has long light brown hair and is a lot taller than me. "Sofie!" I exclaim. "I'm Sophia, I toured your class in December."More than that, I shadowed her.    She pauses for a second, then recognizes me. We exchange conversation, then I try some fry bread. Once I try it, I can't stop. I check up on other kids I met. I hope I go to this school. The day I shadowed was like a dream. Everyone will be like me. They will appreciate me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun shadowing, thx for writing about me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely memory to share. I'm so glad that you ended up at Logan and especially that you ended up in our class!

    ReplyDelete