Saturday, March 7, 2015

March blog 7

Lighting Problems and Other Set Quirks
I yawned. I felt like I had been waiting forever.I knew this rehearsal was mostly about the crew, but I felt like the cast shouldn't just be sitting there. People came around and started asking if anyone wanted any pizza. I decided to order two slices of cheese. It cost $4.50. I was lucky to have a five dollar bill in my pocket. The pizza was very good. After lunch, it was time to start rehearsing. They started with the music for the first scene. However, there was a lighting problem that no one had any idea what it was. After sitting a while more, David decided to have the cast rehearse lines in the Myg. About to get started, Lori told us that we could come back in.they were still having a problem with the lighting, but they decided to go nevertheless. The play was completely different with all the sound and lighting. The best words I have to describe it are "really cool". We finally had all the props and set. The water pump even had water! I felt like I made a mess of my own lines. I skipped too many, I think. I did a good job being blind, but I apparently was too quiet. But I like to be an observer. Everyone else did a really great job. We only got through act I, but I am very excited to get this show on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment