Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sol #8

SNDGGBs
It was the time of  year for SNDGGBs, or Secret Non- Denominational Gift- Giving Buddies.  We were supposed to write down things we liked on sheets of paper.  n Max put them in a hat and everyone drew a name. I drew Eddie, an eighth grader from England. I saw one of the things he said he liked was meat, so I decided to get him a beef jerky. He loved it, but couldn't guess who it was. I also got fancy dark chocolate.Things persisted like this until we finally had to guess who it was. It was hard for Eddie to guess .The person giving to me turned out to be  not have guessed. As the final present, I got Eddie a bag of gelt, or chocolate wrapped coins. Fyoder gave me a small stuffed horse. It was a very fun SNDGGB season.Fyoder, a sixth grader. I could

No comments:

Post a Comment