Sunday, March 22, 2015

March SOL day 21

Pathfinders
Pathfinder is a role playing game, or RPG, I play. It is (usually) set in medievel times. You have certain rules and restrictions in creating your character. You start by choosing your character's race (human, elf, dwarf, hafling, half-elf, half-orc, gnome), abilities, and personality. Then you pick a class, which defines your strengths and weaknesses, as well as your powers. Common classes are barbarians, bards, clerics, druids, fighters, paladins, rouges, sorcerors, and wizards. As you level up, you unlock new powers. However, my character, an elf bard, has some problem with nearly getting  killed in EVERY DARN FIGHT!!!!! I think her armor is too low, as she has just a +4 chain shirt and +1 Dexterity, making her Armor Class 15 (using weapon attack bonusus you have to roll a 15 or more to hit her); or, being the only girl in my questing group, the enemies for some reason love killing girls; or I just have too low hit points, even though that number is common in my questing group.
This is a long video on how to build a character using the Beginner's Box:

No comments:

Post a Comment