Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March SOL 4

The Last-Minute Pi
I was racing to finish. My friend Sophie and I were working on the extra credit math assignment to make a poster on an interesting aspect of pi. We chose data visualization. ( I'm writing this for kids that attend Logan and will see our poster. If not, Google data visualization of pi.) We agreed that she would write and I would find pictures. She opened a new document and shared it with me. I found four interesting pictures of pi data visualization.  She wrote a paragraph and found quotes. There was just one problem: how were we going to assemble the poster? We decided to meet in the AS overflow right after she finished Spanish. I am waiting to see how it resolves.

4 comments:

  1. I like how the title basically tells about the whole thing. Like, you're making pi (<ha. ha.) at the last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you put a lot of work into that poster, I like how you described the process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really interesting. I liked how you started it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you talk about making last minute pi.

    ReplyDelete